How to manage your data via MySmileYour FREE online self-help portal to get the best from your 4G LTE mobile broadband
My Smile is your 24/7, FREE, secure, self-help online portal that enables you to manage your account and manage and recharge your data, as you want.
Go to www.smile.co.tz or click here to login to MySmile using your username (that you selected when you registered with Smile) and password. If you’ve not logged into MySmile before, registering is quick and easy. If you’re unsure of your username please contact our 24/7 customer care line on 0662 100 100 for assistance.
On MySmile you can:
• View your profile (”MyProfile”)
- View your account details
- Manage your data – just click ”manage” on the relevant bundle under ”MyProfile” to:
- Change your data speed
- Block automatic updates
- Block videos
- Block torrenting
- Block cloud storage
- Change your password
- Me2U Airtime transfer (transfer airtime to another Smile account)
- Buy Smile Airtime that you can convert to data whenever you want
- Recharge quick and easy via PesaPal, TigoPesa, M-Pesa, MasterCard, VISA or PayPal
• Transaction history (data and voice)
- View your voice and data usage
Should you forget your login details, click the reset button on MySmile login page and an email password change alert will be sent to the email address you have registered with Smile.
Remember you will always have access to MySmile, even when your data is depleted to recharge online at your convenience, just connect via Smile’s network and recharge your account.